Sunday, November 15, 2009

Gorgeous Day for a Run

Had a great morning on Saturday watching Clearwater and following Coach Kathleen rock her way to 2nd place.  Congratulations to all the Clearwater finishers! It was great watching all morning.  I decided it was time to do the Sunday run on Saturday for hope of some mountain biking on Sunday plus it was 76 and sunny so a quiet easy run through the neighborhood and looking at the fall colors seemed perfect.  It was perfect until about 50 minutes into the run; I realized that I had not run more than 45 minutes since Kona and only on a flat treadmill.  Between the hills and head cold; my legs and lungs were fatigued.  Thankfully, I only had a little over a mile left.  I finished and realized it was the slowest run I have had since coming off my sprained ankle last year.  No worries, the lovely weather and scenery made it a perfect run.

No comments:

Post a Comment