Top 5 Experiences for 2011
1. Marrying my best friend, the greatest day of my life.
4. Running Louisville Marathon with friends, Shelby and Sarah. Sharing a race experience with friends can not be beat; what an awesome experience. Can not believe I have no pictures from the fun filled weekend!
5. Biking in the North GA mountains. I am blessed to have the mountains so close to enjoy with friends. One of the first rides I ever did with Kris was here; he had patience to practically have to walk his bike up each of the gaps. Now this year, I managed to drop him a few times this year climbing; okay he was injured but I have to take the victories from him when I can!!
Top Lessons Learned
1. True family and friends will support you on your decisions; if they do not it is their issue to work through not yours.
2. Never give up. Such a cliche and easy to say until you are faced with adversity and want to stop.
3. Hard to follow own advice. Advice that I have give many times, I did not follow myself.
4. Late nights are not good for my health. My circadian rhythm gets thrown off ...I get ill. Each time I have been sick over the past few years I can usually track it back to requiring working through the night.
Now that chapter 2011 is closed; it will be remembered as a year with some of the most memorable moments of my life and a few I would rather forget. Thanks to everyone who played a role!