Friday, February 11, 2011

Sick Days

Blah, Blah, Blah...  That is how I feel;  fighting stuff for almost 2 weeks.  Tired of it and just plan cranky.  I did do one light yoga stretching for about 30 minutes and tried to do a little stretching dailey but I can not walk very long without a cough attach and pain in the lungs. 
Why did I get sick?  The leading candidate is 4 nights straight of multiple calls during the night for work, awake for most of the night... I think that did it. 

Consecutive loss of sleep impacted my health.  I will continue to have weeks like this with work; so how do I prevent this in the future?

1. Increase my vitamins.
2. Get a little extra sleep each night; do not try to continue with the same schedule.
3. Extra focus on healthy eating

Lessons learned for the future; for now I am focusing on getting my body healthy enough to train!

No comments:

Post a Comment