Sunday, January 2, 2011

No More Running Naked

Now that I have your attention...  time to start running with my Garmin again.  Since Ironman Florida I have run with NO electronics to give my mind a break, look at the homes, enjoy the landscapes and Christmas decorations, plus have entire conversations.  I believe that it is good to spend time training for the love, the lifestyle; the enjoyment and happiness of sport.  But the simplicity must come to an end (does not mean I loose the love; just different)... I made a decision to run a marathon this spring; so it is time to start training instead of just working out.  I am excited and ready to push my training in 2011!

1 comment:

  1. Becca! Love your blog - and the pic is so cute! Good luck with your marathon training and see you at the pool!

    ReplyDelete